Adhesive Backed Felt

  • 23 Jan 2018 8:40 PM
    Message # 5699158

    Rob or Jake or anyone really,

    Where do you get the adhesive backed felt that Rob uses on his sanding blocks?



  • 24 Jan 2018 5:34 PM
    Reply # 5700616 on 5699158

    Hi Clem, you can find the felt at Lowes, Home Depot, Canadian Tire, basically in the furniture section where casters are sold.  It is used for under furniture so your floors do not get scratched. Often times they are sold in packs of different sizes of circles to attach to chair legs but where I buy it is right beside those. They are sold in sheets of varying shapes and sizes.  I just buy the ones large enough for a sanding block.

    Dave B.

    Last modified: 24 Jan 2018 5:37 PM | Dave
  • 28 Jan 2018 11:05 AM
    Reply # 5705648 on 5699158

    Hi Dave,

    Thanks for the info. I'll look there next time I'm in Home Depot.


E-Mail Support                                                                                                                      

Rob Cosman's Signature Hand Tools

This site is maintained by AlphaOneStudios
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software